Concrete flooring installations entail a multi-level process, especially when working with any large areas. Commercial, industrial and warehouse concrete flooring projects can be daunting tasks and each floor and every customer’s needs are different.
Our process, including detailed preparation, joint filling and concrete overlay, can make all the difference. Thorough preparation will ensure your project runs smoothly from start to finish. Joint filling will help to protect the joint as well as keep our resin out of the joint, ensuring the joint can move beneath our coating. A concrete overlay can add years to the life of your floor and create a specific ambiance designed especially for your business.
Here are a few things to consider:
- the conditions, wear and tear your floors be exposed to
- certain polished surfaces might not be appropriate for wet conditions
- high traffic areas may require a darker colour to give the floor a longer life and keep maintenance to a minimum
- this type of surface when coated with a sealer, is stain-resistant to dirt and grease; only routine cleaning and maintenance required
- installation costs average between $3 – $10/sq ft depending on installation specifics; please note that more elaborate finishes can cost more
If you’re looking for a high performance flooring option, polished concrete offers resilient wear and tear, durability and easy maintenance.
Call the experts! Hardscapes offers the option of brand new concrete flooring, as well as repair, resurfacing and restoration of any concrete floor surface.
Whether it’s a large warehouse, an underground garage/parkade, or an industrial or commercial space, Hardscapes can take care of all your specific concrete flooring needs. Call 403-547-5597 to learn more about our services.