Healthcare facilities are places of intense, highly demanding activity 24/7, especially in today’s circumstances. Hospitals, emergency rooms, operating rooms, ICU, patient rooms, labs, reception and waiting rooms are all environments where hygiene and cleanliness are critical in protecting against infections and the spread of disease.
Flooring is an essential element and integral part of any medical facility where sanitization is a high priority. When it comes to highly resistant germs and bacteria the best way to prevent the spread of disease and infection is with thorough cleaning. Concrete flooring systems create an environment that is safe, clean, easy to maintain, and can help fight these risks.
The flooring in hospital environments must also be able to withstand heavy daily foot traffic, stretchers and gurneys, wheelchairs, carts, and equipment, as well as frequent exposure to cleanings and strong chemicals, so they rely on flooring systems that offer protection against all these things.
Concrete flooring systems are:
- seamless surfaces that support rigorous daily protocols
- moisture tolerant and resistant to chemicals, disinfectants, stains
- sanitary and have antimicrobial properties
- able to withstand pressure, impacts and abrasion
- extremely durable and resilient
- slip-resistant and safe
- easy to clean and maintain with no waxing
- cost-effective and affordable
- available in unlimited colours and designs
Concrete flooring systems provide healthcare facilities exceptional lifetime performance and durability. We’d be happy to help you choose the design of your healthcare facility flooring system. Give us a call at 403-547-5597.